+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lampard

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lampard

Don't get why they have done it, failed at derby and let's not forget was given 2 of the better loan players from the pl to use.

He could do ok but certainly doesn't deserve the job

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Don't get why they have done it, failed at derby and let's not forget was given 2 of the better loan players from the pl to use.

He could do ok but certainly doesn't deserve the job
    I think it's madness. I know Rafa isn't popular down there, but he's exactly what they need right now. Lampard has no experience on the European transfer market and hardly revolutionized football at Derby last year. Next summer is going to be huge for them. If they don't finish in the top 4 this season, it's going to be even more difficult to recruit top players. This could set Chelsea back 5 years or more.

International

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I think it's madness. I know Rafa isn't popular down there, but he's exactly what they need right now. Lampard has no experience on the European transfer market and hardly revolutionized football at Derby last year. Next summer is going to be huge for them. If they don't finish in the top 4 this season, it's going to be even more difficult to recruit top players. This could set Chelsea back 5 years or more.
    They aren't going to recruit any anyway if their transfer embargo stands. After 2 years of that it will probably take them about 5 years to get back up.
    Look what happened to Liverpool and their recruitment after their ban following Heisel.

They've already got loads of talent in their Academy, but they've never used it. This could be a great move by Chelsea. Just to give some perspective, Sarri never watched a single Academy or U23 game last season.

Good. I fcuking hate Chelsea.