+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bananas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bananas

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Thinly veiled 'I don't believe you' post imo
    Interesting interjection on Ronnie's behalf. Still it might give him a bit of time to work out (sorry remember) what kind of holding he had and how much he was generating in agricultural subsidies.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Interesting interjection on Ronnie's behalf. Still it might give him a bit of time to work out (sorry remember) what kind of holding he had and how much he was generating in agricultural subsidies.
    Interesting take on a little joke that I would make to anyone on the forum

The last 25 seem to be almost exclusively on Farmer Ronnie's or WB posts but I take your point

Blog Entries

The last 25 seem to be almost exclusively on Farmer Ronnie's or WB posts but I take your point
    On WB's maybe but not Farmer Ronnie, although the one thread was about both of them so I dunno if that counts

On WB's maybe but not Farmer Ronnie, although the one thread was about both of them so I dunno if that counts
    Yeah fair enough. I got so confused by this multiple id ying and yang and both Ronnie and WB offering to meet in Beddau with duelling laptops that when I decided to spend a bit more time here I thought the easiest way back in was to ignore some of the historical noise and just chat to Farmer Ronnie. Just have to see what crops (pun intended) up I suppose!

Blog Entries

Yeah fair enough. I got so confused by this multiple id ying and yang and both Ronnie and WB offering to meet in Beddau with duelling laptops that when I decided to spend a bit more time here I thought the easiest way back in was to ignore some of the historical noise and just chat to Farmer Ronnie. Just have to see what crops (pun intended) up I suppose!

I'm always at work these days so I don't have time to read all the threads, I'm pretty sure I'm more confused than you

Haha, nice joke, WB and I really appreciate your humour!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    No, not at all. That's what they're for.
    When I joined I left it blank but then a bunch of people who don't like WB started claiming I was him. You'll have seen that I reasoned with them and I filled in the profile really to make it obvious that wasn't the case.
    The reason I said he's a WB nutter is that he's trawled through that profile in order to pick up things, ( in this case the fact that I had a farm before I retired), then use them to try and catch me out. He won't because I've never lied here about myself ,WB or anything else.

Re your own comments about whether your sane, well I expect you like a laugh etc but you equally don't seem fixated on a false idea that I'm WB and you don't troll me about that all the time
    I don't care who anyone is, answer the post not the poster

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

I don't care who anyone is, answer the post not the poster

Sorry it was a slip of the finger, R and W are very close together on an ASCII keyboard, I meant to say RB and I really appreciate your humour!

Blog Entries

Sorry it was a slip of the finger, R and W are very close together on an ASCII keyboard, I meant to say RB and I really appreciate your humour!

Very good, but I don't know whether that'll work a second time WB.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Very good, but I don't know whether that'll work a second time WB.
    I don't know. One minute you are bemoaning anyone who accuses you of being an echo account and saying how tedious it is and the next minute you think its all a jolly jape when the person in question starts some predictably self-indulgent games. Is this the self-proclaimed consistency you seem so proud of, #54 if you need a quick reference.