+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Giggs on the brink of Wales appointment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Giggs on the brink of Wales appointment

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Salford City.
    Caretaker charge for 1 game, which they won, makes him a shit manager?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Caretaker charge for 1 game, which they won, makes him a shit manager?
    You asked who he managed. Don't get arsey because you didn't know the answer.

Just read an interesting Gary Neville quote tbh.

Along the lines of his international career was a waste of time, Man Yew was always more important. I'd suspect that was something Ferguson drummed into the young players, couldn't try that crap with Keane. if that was the case, how can Giggs thus tell anyone anything different?

"Oh Ben, I know Klopp doesn't want you playing in these friendlies but it would really be good for you. Yes, Utd was more important for me but wales should be more important for you".

On that score, he's got little credibility if he asks players to do something he was unwilling to do himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    You asked who he managed. Don't get arsey because you didn't know the answer.

Just read an interesting Gary Neville quote tbh.

Along the lines of his international career was a waste of time, Man Yew was always more important. I'd suspect that was something Ferguson drummed into the young players, couldn't try that crap with Keane. if that was the case, how can Giggs thus tell anyone anything different?

"Oh Ben, I know Klopp doesn't want you playing in these friendlies but it would really be good for you. Yes, Utd was more important for me but wales should be more important for you".

On that score, he's got little credibility if he asks players to do something he was unwilling to do himself.
    On that score? What? An imaginary conversation youve played out in your head?

Bizarre