+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool fan chased out of stadium

Liverpool fan chased out of stadium

Re: Liverpool fan chased out of stadium

Celebrating in the home end is stupid but look at all those hard nuts chasing one guy

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Celebrating in the home end is stupid but look at all those hard nuts chasing one guy
    Pathetic

What a bunch of wankers

It’s tribal innit!!

Bit off the mark calling him a Liverpool fan, any proper fan knows the rules in a situation like this. You sit on your hands and say eff all, away fans have silently mingled with home fans since time immemorial, it’s not knowing how to behave that causes the problem. All the knuckleheads were on red alert on Sunday (pun intended).

A very silly lad sitting in the home end, and absolutely idiotic to be celebrating.

Let's hope this media coverage will now put a stop to this ridiculous practice.

Happened with Man U home also, although I do not condone it, as has been said at least it may stop twats selling their tickets to away fans

It was a very weird atmosphere in the canton stand. Everyone was looking at everyone suspiciously.

Had two sat next to me in the Ninian they did not budge all through the match.Respect to them not to the City fans who gave their tickets up.

I was walking the dog late Sunday morning before the match, and had a city shirt on.
    Old bloke walking his dog says "you watching it on tele?"
    I say "No, I'm going to the game"
    He starts going on about prices, I say I'm a ST holder so it isn't too bad.
    He the claims the HE is a ST holder, been one for years,
    Then he comes out with...

Liverpool are my second team, so I don't mind who wins!"

WTF!!!

Liverpool "fan" shouldn't have bought tickets in the home end, but it does happen.
    Liverpool "fan" shouldn't have celebrated them scoring.
    Liverpool "fan" should have left quietly and quickly rather than trying to stay in their seat.

City fans shouldn't have reacted so aggressively.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I was walking the dog late Sunday morning before the match, and had a city shirt on.

WTF!!!
    I'd much rather have City fans who have Liverpool as their second team than South Wales born fans who had Liverpool as their first team even on Sunday. I know some who have been extremely privileged in getting to meet the players and go into corporate events and would still have been cheering on Liverpool, happy that their season is still going.

While we have moved on in many aspects of the game, it must come as no surprise that away fans celebrating a goal in the home end ends in tears, lets be honest, you are either a idiot to do it or someone who is after the attention ( the ginger ninja springs to mind in the jacks home end a while back )

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I'd much rather have City fans who have Liverpool as their second team than South Wales born fans who had Liverpool as their first team even on Sunday. I know some who have been extremely privileged in getting to meet the players and go into corporate events and would still have been cheering on Liverpool, happy that their season is still going.
    Their all fecking tossers I have family members who are mickeys and it drives me mad they honestly need a good slap

I remember a certain league cup tie at Anfield in 2008 when we had 7000 in the away end.

Upon a chant of do the Ayatollah about 50 city fans emerged to their feet in the home end proudly identifying as a Cardiff fans.

Funny how times change.

Pick your ground I've done it many times, but you show respect and go in the posher stands, I was at Portsmouth when we were dismantling the clock, they were going mental around the three of us we kept our heads right down, but at Middlesborough away in the FA Cup quarter final we were chatting with the home fans, they even said well done at the end of the game.

It would be ok at say Fulham, I wouldn't try it at West Ham !!!

So if they celebrated at Cardiff it's their own fault for being so thick

WTF!!!
    u shud have knoked him out bobh, I wuldve knoked him out

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    Pick your ground I've done it many times, but you show respect and go in the posher stands, I was at Portsmouth when we were dismantling the clock, they were going mental around the three of us we kept our heads right down, but at Middlesborough away in the FA Cup quarter final we were chatting with the home fans, they even said well done at the end of the game.

Thing is there is huge hatred around Cardiff towards the plastics, particularly Liverpool as there is so many of them. I know a few, ridiculous humans they are. Should have chased them back to Liverpool just to show them where it is.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Thing is there is huge hatred around Cardiff towards the plastics, particularly Liverpool as there is so many of them. I know a few, ridiculous humans they are. Should have chased them back to Liverpool just to show them where it is.....
    I blame Toshack, he's the root cause. So many wanted him to do well at Liverpool, they automatically became many peoples "2nd team".

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Agree. The liverpool and utd games should be bubble trips just to frustrate the daft bastards

WTF!!!
    So Cardiff are his second team. We're getting relegated. They might not win the League. Boo-hoo. Wanker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post

Wasnt Neil Kinnock moved to a different seat after celebrating our opening goal at Fulham in 13/14?

A problem solver would be to have a couple police controlled coaches outside the ground, pile them in during the game, at the final whistle these buses drive non stop to Liverpool/Manchester or wherever and drop them off in the centre of those cities. Coaches come back to Cardiff empty. The little darlings would have their wish of eventually visiting their beloved cities.

Used to be a badge of honor going in with the home fans, remember the Ginga Ninja at the liberty, wasn't that long ago, he was considered a hero at the time, what's changed ????