+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Roy Moore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Roy Moore

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is that the same establishment that rightly threw the kitchen sink at Weinstein. I know you have not been following this closely but if you had you might be better placed and feel a bit cleaner being able to call out a scumbag regardless of the political clothes they wear. Getting elected or not doesn't change that.
    It's not for me to say, the good people of Alabama will decide the outcome. Moore is going to be tried in the court of puplic opinion on the available facts, and that is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's not for me to say, the good people of Alabama will decide the outcome. Moore is going to be tried in the court of puplic opinion on the available facts, and that is a good thing.
    It's not a jury of 12 fair people though is it? Whoever said that a chimpanzee could be elected if it was nominated as a candidate for Labour in a general election would have this with knobs on for a Republican in a Alabama. The fact that you are staging some kind of drama says it all about what a scumbag Moore is if you think that this was not a slam dunk after Sessions left! Don't confuse that for some kind of moral clearance though as you tie your colours to his mast!

It's not a jury of 12 fair people though is it? Whoever said that a chimpanzee could be elected if it was nominated as a candidate for Labour in a general election would have this with knobs on for a Republican in a Alabama. The fact that you are staging some kind of drama says it all about what a scumbag Moore is if you think that this was not a slam dunk after Sessions left! Don't confuse that for some kind of moral clearance though as you tie your colours to his mast!
    You say the accusers claims should be believed, yet you are ignoring the local independent witnesses who have come out to refute those claims. Is does seem like you are a fan of kangaroo courts!

You say the accusers claims should be believed, yet you are ignoring the local independent witnesses who have come out to refute those claims. Is does seem like you are a fan of kangaroo courts!
    You believe Moore. I don't.
    Is it as simple as this?

Is it as simple as this?
    How about the witnesses who worked at restaurant, managed the mall, were related the accuser, and even dated the accuser during the same timeframe. Are they liars too? All I am asking for is due process, because unlike you I have no idea if he is innocent or guilty. With your biased thinking, it's a very good thing that you aren't in charge of delivering capital punishment!

How about the witnesses who worked at restaurant, managed the mall, were related the accuser, and even dated the accuser during the same timeframe. Are they liars too? All I am asking for is due process, because unlike you I have no idea if he is innocent or guilty. With your biased thinking, it's a very good thing that you aren't in charge of delivering capital punishment!
    Not being inclined to believe someone is not the same as sentencing them to death.
    A Judge and Jury and Lawyers take care of the real stuff. As you know, obviously.

Thought I read you paid little attention to this.

Pizzagate
    Sandy Hook
    Imran Awan
    Uraniam One
    Anything else you've kangaroo hopped to a conclusion without a court?

Thought I read you paid little attention to this.

Pizzagate
    Sandy Hook
    Imran Awan
    Uraniam One
    Anything else you've kangaroo hopped to a conclusion without a court?
    Are you saying all of the above are nothingburgers?

Is it as simple as this?

Sometimes, after all has been debated from all angles (to no conclusion), it comes down to a gut feeling or a hunch.
    That has never been any different - likely to become ever more so I'd guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Sometimes, after all has been debated from all angles (to no conclusion), it comes down to a gut feeling or a hunch.
    That has never been any different - likely to become ever more so I'd guess.
    Get them all in court under forensic cross-examination!