+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CCFC kiosks go cashless

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CCFC kiosks go cashless

I can't remember ever getting anything from the kiosks, so it won't have effect me and yet I still find this news a little upsetting - I suppose it's an age thing.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I can't remember ever getting anything from the kiosks, so it won't have effect me and yet I still find this news a little upsetting - I suppose it's an age thing.
    Bob, it's not an age thing. It's part of the remorseless march to a completely cashless society where every transaction a person makes is recorded. This and the vast numbers of cc cameras will result in a person's independence going.

StT.
    <><

Shalke 04.....you pay for your card with cash at/outside the ground....when you leave (that day or after another game) you simply give the card back and get your unspent balance back in cash.

Loads of kiosks to deal with this. Means anyone can have a card.......I imagine groups of 13-16 year olds that go down the city together without adults may not have credit/debit cards etc

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    Bob, it's not an age thing. It's part of the remorseless march to a completely cashless society where every transaction a person makes is recorded. This and the vast numbers of cc cameras will result in a person's independence going.

StT.
    <><
    True.