+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Days off. What do you do with them?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Days off. What do you do with them?

As i know you love my stories Dembe, here you go

Well i have done 2 van loads to the local homeless charity shop, abused some gym guy as i parked infront of the gym to drop of one of the van loads, he came out shouting at me about parking infront of the gym, i pointed out i was dropping off stuff to the charity shop, he didnt care, i told him to do one

now of for a run to the recycling place ( the council tip ) with a van load

then if the rain holds off, a walk with the dogs on the plains , if it rains, i will have a hour on the xbox

International

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    As i know you love my stories Dembe, here you go

Well i have done 2 van loads to the local homeless charity shop, abused some gym guy as i parked infront of the gym to drop of one of the van loads, he came out shouting at me about parking infront of the gym, i pointed out i was dropping off stuff to the charity shop, he didnt care, i told him to do one

now of for a run to the recycling place ( the council tip ) with a van load

then if the rain holds off, a walk with the dogs on the plains , if it rains, i will have a hour on the xbox
    How do you get a van in there without paying commercial tipping rates. They only allow cars?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    How do you get a van in there without paying commercial tipping rates. They only allow cars?
    Both My Vivaro and the Mrs VW T5 have rear seats, so our local council class it as a MPV ( the T5 genuinely is, as its a Shuttle, had 9 seats, now only 6 though ) My Vivaro i fitted some seats in the rear, means i can pop to the tip for free also handy if we take out a few children, we can transport 10 kids between us, kids parties etc etc