+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The most spineless PM in living memory?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The most spineless PM in living memory?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Then just say that. You can call her out for being anti-immigration (when her own parents were immigrants) without using a racial epithet. Again - I'm calling it hyprocrisy of the highest order after the amount of times that you've cried racism on here over the years.

You mentioned elsewhere that you agreed with her being called an "uncle Tom" too. Are there any terms that you think people shouldn't use about Priti Patel? Can I call her the 'P' word if I don't like her policy?

Either all forms of racist language are wrong or none of them are. If you want to decide which ones you think are acceptable, then you're part of the f**king problem.
    And if you think it would be okay to use the word ‘paki’, you can **** off

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    And if you think it would be okay to use the word ‘****’, you can **** off
    He raises a valid point. The P word is clearly offensive. The coconut jibe (henceforth known as "the other c word that isn't 4 letters") is also offensive. You have justified calling Patel a coconut because she has betrayed her roots (which are as British as yours and mine). Some people may see that as a strong offensive slur. Why, then is the P word more offensive for you, especially since someone could just as equally say "I called her that because she betrayed her roots"? You have to, at least, accept that the other c word that isn't 4 letters carries the same potential to offend someone as the P word.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    And if you think it would be okay to use the word ‘****’, you can **** off
    Wait a second... I've been telling you for hours how I don't think it's ok to use the word 'coconut' in the context that you used it - yet you accuse me of thinking it would be okay the use the word '****'?!

You can f**k off, Adz. You lost the moral highground when you called Priti Patel a "coconut" - you racist c**t.