+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Everton and Ashley Williams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Everton and Ashley Williams

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Not you as well ? ....I thought it was just that dullard Hartley who was confused.

He turned his back on Coleman, NOT Wales, because Coleman is a complete arsehole, and couldn't manage a Sunday league team, as he is proving at the moment with Sunderland.

The ginger Pele is a patriotic Welshman, make NO mistake about that, ever, again.
    It's the same thing. You should play for your country no matter who the manager is.

And Coleman has proven himself as a good manager. Sunderland are ****ed with no money and he has to play youngsters. He's got a few results lately and only four points off safety. Would be a hell of an achievement to keep them up, and if he doesn't I don't think you can blame him for it.

Re: Everton and Ashley Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    It's the same thing. You should play for your country no matter who the manager is.

And Coleman has proven himself as a good manager. Sunderland are ****ed with no money and he has to play youngsters. He's got a few results lately and only four points off safety. Would be a hell of an achievement to keep them up, and if he doesn't I don't think you can blame him for it.
    Coleman childishly left him out of the Welsh squad, how was he supposed to play?

Look at Colemans club managerial career, it's a joke.