+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Supreme Court Decision / Naughty Boris

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Naughty Boris

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    UK PM Boris Johnson's decision to suspend Parliament for five weeks was unlawful, Supreme Court rules

Now what happens?
    Custodial sentence Shirley.

I love his taking the moral high ground on the Thomas Cook investigation into director's paying themselves huge bonuses just before the collapse.
    Yeah coz you and your like are such a perfect role models aren't you Boris.
    The expenses scandal didn't really happen did it.
    Of course it stinks what they did but to hear such hypocritical crap is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Custodial sentence Shirley.

I love his taking the moral high ground on the Thomas Cook investigation into director's paying themselves huge bonuses just before the collapse.
    Yeah coz you and your like are such a perfect role models aren't you Boris.
    The expenses scandal didn't really happen did it.
    Of course it stinks what they did but to hear such hypocritical crap is worse.
    Labour should be thirty points in front of this lot, yet I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a bigger Tory lead in the polls after this verdict and the Labour conference.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Labour should be thirty points in front of this lot, yet I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a bigger Tory lead in the polls after this verdict and the Labour conference.
    Indeed. Worry is that this just plays into Cummings' 'Parliament/establishment v the people' masterplan.