+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The radical hard left getting more and more vile, the rest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The radical hard left getting more and more vile, the rest

Have a little look at what leftie in charge, Sludge, posted on his thread about housing policy on this board. Then tell me he’s not a liar.

Re: The radical hard left getting more and more vile, the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Have a little look at what leftie in charge, Sludge, posted on his thread about housing policy on this board. Then tell me he’s not a liar.
    I tend to zone out in threads where people just hark statistics at each other to prove their originally held view, just had a look for you now though, most of what he wrote about housing policy is just his opinion, right? He is allowed to think that the implementation of right to buy was bodged. He is allowed to think this government and previous governments haven't done enough (and aren't doing enough) to fix the crisis (when it was fixable). I have only skimmed over, maybe you can highlight the lies about policy.

I am a 30 something who can't afford to buy anything on my salary, it is a shit situation to be in tbh. Governments since the 80's have made a right mess of housing and I don't really understand how you could argue otherwise, where I live you are looking at a ratio of something like 15:1 Average Sale Price:Average Salary. The knock on effects on society are completely immeasurable and honestly it is issues like this where you just come across as missing the point.