+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GET RID OF GUNNERSON NOW !!! No I can't spell it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GET RID OF GUNNERSON NOW !!! No I can't spell it

What does Gunnarsson offer?

Can't pass the ball. Sorry, most of the time Grealish was well away from him.

All he has is a long throw ( which we never score from ) and that Icelandic grrrrrr spirit.

For a "defensive" midfielder, our midfield has looked weaker since he returned.

He is still the best midfielder we have,why do you think Warnock always plays him when fit!

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post

All he has is a long throw ( which we never score from ) and that Icelandic grrrrrr spirit.

And Morrison can throw it further

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    And Morrison can throw it further
    But Morrison is the only one who can head a ball properly, he would need to throw it very high.

This ^

Actually, his long throw is broken too. As much as I love AG for his history with us and his Euros exploits I think our whole rhythm has been rocked by his inclusion. The other players don't seem to know what to do anymore. I suspect AG has assumed his previous leadership role, but it has changed the dressing room unfortunately.

Great servant, but I think his time is over for us and the sooner Ralls is back, the better.