+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sherlock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sherlock

Couldn't understand what was going on last night,was she his sister or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Couldn't understand what was going on last night,was she his sister or what?
    Yep, he also had a best friend, but not a dog. Seems he'd forgotten/imagined all three...

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Yep, he also had a best friend, but not a dog. Seems he'd forgotten/imagined all three...
    Sister was more a repressed memory. I'm not sure what the term would be for altering his memory of his friend but he wasn't forgotten and the dog wasn't imagined.

If you haven't watched any of it yet and wondering if you should I would highly recommend the first two series.

Confused the crap out of me tbh.

My recommendation - get some Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes DVD's

I enjoyed it.

Totally mad, but enjoyable.

More going on in 5 minutes of Sherlock than in an hour of many other dramas.

Forget any Conan Doyle influence - there's nothing much left but the names and the substance abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I enjoyed it.

Forget any Conan Doyle influence - there's nothing much left but the names and the substance abuse.
    Exactly why I gave up on it a long time back.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed it as well.
    Mad, confusing but utterly watchable. Nothing else like it.
    Moffat has said that Holmes and Watson are now at the end of chapter one of their story and are now in a place to become the characters that we knew previously.
    All depends on the two leads if it will continue, hope so but considering they are both now recurring characters in Marvel movies chances are low.