+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BBC Remain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BBC Remain

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Hang on. I'm a bit confused here !

I think Wales Bales is pulling your legs, because I'm definitely not a double identity or fake account.

Wales Bales seems like a sensible chap and he's obviously got a sense of humour, but I wish he hadn't said that because they'll all believe it now.
    Just to clarify , I'm very happy for a moderator to check my IP address and ( without posting it) confirm here that I'm not a fake account or ident with anyone else who is or has been a member here. I'm not even in or anywhere near Wales, ( the country), which I assume that WB is.
    Oh for the love of God. Give it a bloody rest.

Re: BBC Remain

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Oh for the love of God. Give it a bloody rest.

Well, here's a real life test of people's ability to decide what is true and what is false !

Entirely unexpected from my point of view, and I have had no part in contriving it, but the question has arisen as to whether I am a genuine new member who's never posted here before, or an old hand who is playing some kind of puerile game.
    It's a side issue and I must again emphasise not one of my making, but it's an ideal opportunity for everyone to display their level of judgement !

You've cast your vote, by the way so I know where you stand on that scale.

Here's the challenge then - is the suggestion that I'm a duplicate identity true or is it nonsense ?

I know the truth, and I know that at least one other person here does too, so you should be able to work that out quite easily.

I shall repeat that it's not true, because I don't want to get banned for something I haven't done, but I'd love to hear the opinions about it.