+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: the top six

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: the top six

Part of me wants Leeds to go up.

So we can have a good old laugh every week when they get hammered.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Part of me wants Leeds to go up.

So we can have a good old laugh every week when they get hammered.
    i would hope that if leeds did get promoted serious money would have to be spent , but most of all i would hope that the famous white shirts would not be changed to another colour like some plastic clubs i could mention.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    i would hope that if leeds did get promoted serious money would have to be spent , but most of all i would hope that the famous white shirts would not be changed to another colour like some plastic clubs i could mention.
    Oh the irony, I think Leeds should go back to their original blue shirts

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Oh the irony, I think Leeds should go back to their original blue shirts
    It's so weird he'd mention that when it's exactly what happened to Leeds, but they didn't get their original colours back either.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    It's so weird he'd mention that when it's exactly what happened to Leeds, but they didn't get their original colours back either.
    This, but also why is a Leeds fan posting on a Cardiff city mb at one in the morning?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    This, but also why is a Leeds fan posting on a Cardiff city mb at one in the morning?
    It passses the time while he's waiting for the free 10 minutes of babestation.

In his defence, when you live in a piss stinking bedsit in Merthyr the chances of getting a bird back for the night are pretty slim.

Says the fat useless plastic fan who would rather support someone elses local team rather than his own..
    Utter cock of a man.
    Go Away

What was one of the first thing Revie do when he took over in the 60's ?