+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More sordid details & more fingers in the pie :(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: More sordid details & more fingers in the pie :(

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The truth is that we don't know what happened, we may have an idea based on some of the information at hand but the reality is that a number of things could've happened and entering our own conclusions is simply guess work. In my opinion i'd say that it would be much more respectful towards the people who really have been affected by this awful event not to speculate, especially if the source is a toe rag publication that's main purpose is to shit stir and offer no solution or balance. I do think that some people get a macabre form of satisfaction over the speculation and 'who Dunnit' attitude that emanates from certain quarters of the press and 'informed' experts on the internet, it kind of gives them what they want to believe and enforces their views, when the reality is that we just don't know.
    I acknowledge what you're getting at but the whole tragedy will bring into focus the shady business practices of football. It'll hopefully be the only good thing to come out of the whole tragedy.

Re: More sordid details & more fingers in the pie :(

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I acknowledge what you're getting at but the whole tragedy will bring into focus the shady business practices of football. It'll hopefully be the only good thing to come out of the whole tragedy.
    No problem with that.