+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tammy Abraham

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tammy Abraham

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    I mean, it's possible he could make the step up and be successful, look at Harry Kane, but Hudson-Odoi seems to be ahead of him at Chelsea and he's what, 3 years younger?
    Being good enough for Chelsea and being good enough for the Premier League are two very different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Being good enough for Chelsea and being good enough for the Premier League are two very different things.
    Care to elaborate on your point?

Abraham is shipped out on loan season after season whereas Hudson-Odoi is on the fringes of the first team at Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    Care to elaborate on your point?

Abraham is shipped out on loan season after season whereas Hudson-Odoi is on the fringes of the first team at Chelsea.
    Chelsea isn't the benchmark for Premier League quality. A lot of players such as Danny Drinkwater aren't good enough for Chelsea but would easily get in a lot of Prem sides. Just because they're playing at Chelsea, doesn't mean they're bad players.

For me Abraham is exactly what we need. He's not going to score lots because we don't create a lot but he's a threat in all areas needs to be bigger enough to score problems and quick enough to get behind and run channels. I would still play Patterson behind him