+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

Re: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    If Tan hadn’t panicked I reckon OGS would have got us up the table. Slade got us up to 11th and then 8th the following season with the same players ffs. 7 games and didn’t give the new signings chance to bed in but that arguments for a different thread.
    On what are you basing these opinions about OGS ?. There was absolutely no evidence that he was up to the job. We were in the bottom three, playing rubbish and the team were like a bunch of strangers. OGS had also got us relegated the previous season. I was surprised he lasted as long as he did. You can also hardly hold Slade up as an example of a top class manager either - it was lke watching paint dry.

Why shouldn't managers have favourites? I'm sure that if Warnock has favourites it's for purely professional reasons. Like Bamba for example, clearly a favourite of NW and you can see why. I have no problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    On what are you basing these opinions about OGS ?. There was absolutely no evidence that he was up to the job. We were in the bottom three, playing rubbish and the team were like a bunch of strangers. OGS had also got us relegated the previous season. I was surprised he lasted as long as he did. You can also hardly hold Slade up as an example of a top class manager either - it was lke watching paint dry.
    We were not in the bottom three at all, please stop rewriting history.

And im not holding Slade up as an example of a top class manager, I cant stand the bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Hartley is to Cardiff as what Jursset is to Bristol. Couple of under par performances and they start moaning about the manager, you wouldn't want to be in the trenches with them.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    Very well said.some people are never happier unless they moan and look to find negative things to say.
    In their own way I suppose its their way of enjoying it so let them get on with it as long as they dont upset the positive feeling that we have which is down to NW and Vincent Tan backing him.
    Not all of us are "moaning and looking for something negative to say" just because we are willing to have a different opinion.
    It seems some think that NW should be exempt from any criticism, even if it is slight.
    We have lined up negatively in the few games prior to Tuesday, am I negative for suggesting that? Because a more positive team selection saw us play some good stuff Tuesday.
    If it's good, great, if it's Not, then sorry to say fella but we ARE allowed on here to give some constructive criticism. No matter how much people may not like it.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    Very well said.some people are never happier unless they moan and look to find negative things to say.
    In their own way I suppose its their way of enjoying it so let them get on with it as long as they dont upset the positive feeling that we have which is down to NW and Vincent Tan backing him.

I think Warnock has done a terrific job but I was frustrated with the performance and I cant stand it when managers look for an out by blaming the referee. Its something Warnock does often and it bugs me. I honestly think hes up there with Mourinho and Ferguson for blaming the refs. Things can bug us about even our closest loved ones, and I dont think theres any harm in saying so.

He also said the game went as he was expecting all week so I dont know why he didnt start Tomlin, or put him on sooner as the game was crying out for him. I have no doubt if we went into the Millwall game with the same team and tactics that we did Ipswich then we would have beaten them too.

Once I keep starting 20 threads a day about the rebrand, attendances and even our poor send off at Ninian Park then you can put me in the same catergory as **** Horibulus.

I think Warnock has done a terrific job but I was frustrated with the performance and I cant stand it when managers look for an out by blaming the referee. Its something Warnock does often and it bugs me. I honestly think hes up there with Mourinho and Ferguson for blaming the refs. Things can bug us about even our closest loved ones, and I dont think theres any harm in saying so.

He also said the game went as he was expecting all week so I dont know why he didnt start Tomlin, or put him on sooner as the game was crying out for him. I have no doubt if we went into the Millwall game with the same team and tactics that we did Ipswich then we would have beaten them too.

Once I keep starting 20 threads a day about the rebrand, attendances and even our poor send off at Ninian Park then you can put me in the same catergory as **** Horibulus.
    We are not going to win every game,we have been spoilt up to now.We have had our expectations raised thanks to Warnock.
    He has been at this a long time knows what he is up to including having a go at the refs.If it gives us an edge fine by me.He is our manager and has earned our loyalty as far as I am concerned but everyone must do what they think is right.But dont be surprised if people have a go at you when negative views go against what the majority think.I do respect your right to say what you think just be sure to wear a tin hat.

Two things
    1 Milwall came and parked the bus
    2 Ipswich did not
    so playing with Tomlin from the start of the Milwall game would not have made a damn bit of difference, and what I said before, that Warnock is a qualified referee, so has every right to criticize the ref as he knows what he is talking about, and to put him in the same class as Mourino and Ferguson is absolute Rubbish, but hey carry on being a negative moaning Minnie

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Two things
    1 Milwall came and parked the bus
    2 Ipswich did not
    so playing with Tomlin from the start of the Milwall game would not have made a damn bit of difference, and what I said before, that Warnock is a qualified referee, so has every right to criticize the ref as he knows what he is talking about, and to put him in the same class as Mourino and Ferguson is absolute Rubbish, but hey carry on being a negative moaning Minnie
    In your opinion of course. You cant hit teams on the break who park the bus so in my opinion his skill and craft would have been far more useful than the tactics weve employed this season where we hope to catch teams on the break. Witout Tomlin in the side and with midfielders who cant pass water, when youve got a team that parks the bus you just end up passing the ball in front of them. Derby come and parked the bus and we created very little so it was a surprise we didnt try anything different in our approach last Saturday. The game was crying out for some craft and guile.

And yes I do think hes as bad as Mourinho and Ferguson. Its not rubbish at all. Google Warnock has a go or blames referee and there pages and pages of different examples. 3 games this season already the ref has copped it off him.

The fact hes a referee dont mean shit, if anything he should understand how difficult it is to referee a football match, especially in this day and age with all the cameras and angles. And as I said, which you seem to be ignoring, and so did Warnock, the ref was just as bad for BOTH teams last Saturday. There wouldnt have been a pen to give on Morrison if hed been sent off for the last man foul just after half time.

Finally, youre a fine one to talk about moaning. You moaned like **** about Dave Jones and hes given us far more wins and big occasions than Warnock has so far. Hypocrite.

In your opinion of course. You cant hit teams on the break who park the bus so in my opinion his skill and craft would have been far more useful than the tactics weve employed this season where we hope to catch teams on the break. Witout Tomlin in the side and with midfielders who cant pass water, when youve got a team that parks the bus you just end up passing the ball in front of them. Derby come and parked the bus and we created very little so it was a surprise we didnt try anything different in our approach last Saturday. The game was crying out for some craft and guile.

And yes I do think hes as bad as Mourinho and Ferguson. Its not rubbish at all. Google Warnock has a go or blames referee and there pages and pages of different examples. 3 games this season already the ref has copped it off him.

The fact hes a referee dont mean shit, if anything he should understand how difficult it is to referee a football match, especially in this day and age with all the cameras and angles. And as I said, which you seem to be ignoring, and so did Warnock, the ref was just as bad for BOTH teams last Saturday. There wouldnt have been a pen to give on Morrison if hed been sent off for the last man foul just after half time.

Finally, youre a fine one to talk about moaning. You moaned like **** about Dave Jones and hes given us far more wins and big occasions than Warnock has so far. Hypocrite.

Are you mistaking me with someone else? I don't remember moaning about Dave Jones, but i do remember just about every man and his dog on here and **** were moaning about DJ so maybe I was one of them. As for everything else you have said I disagree with, so we will have to agree to disagree

International

Mr Harley, can you complain about Colin some more please. Judging by his reaction to your last one (passed on by his wondeful message-board reding wife no doubt) if you do we should beat the wurzels 7 - 0

Only 7-0?

Warnock out!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Mr Harley, can you complain about Colin some more please. Judging by his reaction to your last one (passed on by his wondeful message-board reding wife no doubt) if you do we should beat the wurzels 7 - 0
    He listened to me and played Tomlin. Long it may continue.

I rarely post here now, this Hartley guy is like the Bristol City fan here.
    Look at me, look at me!

Mate, get a relationship going, go for healthy attention, leave yourself alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I rarely post here now, this Hartley guy is like the Bristol City fan here.
    Look at me, look at me!

Mate, get a relationship going, go for healthy attention, leave yourself alone.
    You won’t be missed Captain Irony

Warnock blames the ref for Bogles x rated tackle.

At least the player has apologised, Warnock is blaming the ref.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post

"Warnock had no complaints about the red card but felt referee Mike Jones should already have sent off Marlon Pack."

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    "Warnock had no complaints about the red card but felt referee Mike Jones should already have sent off Marlon Pack."
    Too easy Nick, I just knew you’d nibble first.

Too easy Nick, I just knew you’d nibble first.

He did not blame the ref for the tackle at all.
    Other things the ref did not penalise BC for he was upset with and, even though I was not at the game, it does seem like he had a point as Rob Phillips and Nathan Blake mentioned this on numerous occasions during the game on Radio Wales.

He was talking about their defender who should have been given a second yellow for a bad challenge on Bamba just after half time and then proceeded to clatter Bogle a little while later before the kid's naive challenge.

It is decisions (or not as the case may be) like this that turn the whole dynamic of the game.
    Now this does not mean to say that we would have went on to win the game but you have to sympathise with Warnock, especially as people tend to get "Fed up with his moaning".

The usual doom-mongers will be out tonight no doubt blaming him for not playing Tomlin, playing Peltier out of position, keeping faith with the too casual Bruno Manga or some other excuse so no change there

Sounds like their man 'played' Bogle and he fell for it with his team paying the price for it... some you win, some you lose.

Edit: add me to your list of bites.
    Was gonna retract this but there are plenty on here who arent on a wind up so better left

Sounds like he might have had a point today if what Rob and Blakey were saying on the radio.

Their man Pack should have gone by their accounts and he was also substituted as soon as they scored the 2nd which says the poisoned dwarf knew he’d got away with one.

Still disappointed Tomlin didn’t start, or come on sooner. Heard his name more times in 10 minutes on the radio than I heard Bryson’s for the previous 85.

For ****s sake
    Gunners. Zohore Richards Bennett all missing today.
    Harris long term injury.
    Tomlin has had other things on his mind
    Lets hope Mendez Lang isnt long term
    Onwards and upwards

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    For ****s sake
    Gunners. Zohore Richards Bennett all missing today.
    Harris long term injury.
    Tomlin has had other things on his mind
    Lets hope Mendez Lang isnt long term
    Onwards and upwards
    It’s ok it’s just the fisherman

And his friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    It’s ok it’s just the fisherman

And his friend.
    There's something you don't see these days.

Fisherman's friends I mean.

My old man used to make us kids eat them back in the day. He used to say they'd put hair on your chest. He was right too. I've got loads now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    There's something you don't see these days.

Fisherman's friends I mean.

My old man used to make us kids eat them back in the day. He used to say they'd put hair on your chest. He was right too. I've got loads now.
    It's no wonder Mr Morris deletes your posts you contribute nothing to any thread.
    Don't spoil threads there's a good chap.