+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why is this Virus Worse in Spain & Italy?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why is this Virus Worse in Spain & Italy?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Football and ice-hockey games are still being played in Belarus and in front of crowds.
    Have you ever been to Belarus? I watch the odd Travel Blog on Youtube, i think there's one called Bald & Bankrupt, he went to Belarus and got on the piss with some Babushkas, drinking their home brew. Very informative!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Have you ever been to Belarus? I watch the odd Travel Blog on Youtube, i think there's one called Bald & Bankrupt, he went to Belarus and got on the piss with some Babushkas, drinking their home brew. Very informative!
    Yes. Last year I visited Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus - and which meant that I have visited every country in Europe.
    Belarus (aka White Russia) is meant to a very repressive state but the capital, Minsk, is clean, sophisticated and stylish (unlike the Couchsurfing host who was meant to accommodate me for the first night of my stay).

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Yes. Last year I visited Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus - and which meant that I have visited every country in Europe.
    Belarus (aka White Russia) is meant to a very repressive state but the capital, Minsk, is clean, sophisticated and stylish (unlike the Couchsurfing host who was meant to accommodate me for the first night of my stay).
    I'd like to visit some of the ex soviet Block countries in the future. What was Moldova like? isn't it supposed to be the poorest country in Europe? Albania is a country i'd like to visit.