+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales v Denmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wales v Denmark

I understand that some fans aren't as patriotic as me, and are quite happy for English rejects to play for Wales, as long as they 'turn up' for every game .
    We can be England's 2nds, we might even have more chance of winning something?
    Don't worry about Welshmen not getting caps for their own country, just because they are not as good as some of England's left overs.

Welshmen for Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    I understand that some fans aren't as patriotic as me, and are quite happy for English rejects to play for Wales, as long as they 'turn up' for every game .
    We can be England's 2nds, we might even have more chance of winning something?
    Don't worry about Welshmen not getting caps for their own country, just because they are not as good as some of England's left overs.

Welshmen for Wales.
    Oh come off it. I never liked Williams as a player and I agree I felt he was over rated, but you can't doubt the commitment of a player with 82 caps who's never flinched from international duty in the way some Welsh born players have (including your hero James Collins) and who throws his body on the line in each game

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Oh come off it. I never liked Williams as a player and I agree I felt he was over rated, but you can't doubt the commitment of a player with 82 caps who's never flinched from international duty in the way some Welsh born players have (including your hero James Collins) and who throws his body on the line in each game
    James Collins was totally committed to Wales, except when he wasn't.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ja...active&ssui=on

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

I know, that's what I'm saying

Yes, it was a joke.

Yes, it was a joke.
    I've wooshed myself here

I've wooshed myself here
    Happens to the best of us!

Collins was a warrior, played with total commitment, idolised by fans of every club he played for.

Our most experienced PL defender, with twice as many PL goals than any of our other defenders.

Unfortunately he was plagued with injuries, (not helped by his fully committed playing style), and sadly didn't play as many games as he would have liked for both club and country.

If you're alleging he feigned injury to miss Wales games, you are sadly mistaken.

Wales going for it!