+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I know this might be a stretch as you don't have the Conservative Treehouse to help you but what evidence do you have that the Princes arrested by Trump's mate were sponsoring international terror? Some have been let go after paying a ransom and others seem to have been banged up for a year without any charges being brought.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...160815801.html
    The trouble with all these issues , we are not fully in control of the facts, and inner partners we have in the Middle East.

We do know that we have a need to have ears on the ground In terms of security in that area due to Terrisom ,it does worry me if we lost that ,yes the Saudis are a nasty bunch ,but they a useful nasty bunch.

Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The trouble with all these issues , we are not fully in control of the facts, and inner partners we have in the Middle East.

We do know that we have a need to have ears on the ground In terms of security in that area due to Terrisom ,it does worry me if we lost that ,yes the Saudis are a nasty bunch ,but they a useful nasty bunch.
    Sounds like the old US mantra about south and central american dictators, "he may be a son of a bitch but he's our son of a bitch".

Given recent events, ears on the ground might not be the most tasteful reference you could have chosen though!