+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Latest British Social Survey finds 52% of the Country are non Religious

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Latest British Social Survey finds 52% of the Country are non Religious

None of the arguements for the existence of God be they Ontological, Cosmological , St. Thomas Aquinas so called 'proofs' nor the modish Presuppositional Apologetics actually demonstrably prove,in any way, the existence of God but merely regress to a greater conundrum i.e. who or what created the Creator?.

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    None of the arguements for the existence of God be they Ontological, Cosmological , St. Thomas Aquinas so called 'proofs' nor the modish Presuppositional Apologetics actually demonstrably prove,in any way, the existence of God but merely regress to a greater conundrum i.e. who or what created the Creator?.

Parklife

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    I spoke to a Krishna priest here in India a few days ago and he confessed that he didn't know how many Hindu gods there are - as there are so many. It's amusing that people talk about 'God' where there have been thousands and thousands of them.