+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulham fan tv...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Fulham fan tv...

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    8 minutes plus 1 writing this reply. 9 minutes lost. What have I learnt? Hardcore Fulham fans are as lazy and unsophisticated in their opinions as Chris Sutton. I feel no vitiriol in their misery as I don’t care about Fulham.

I agree with them on one thing though. They are going down.....unless they “get more investment in January” !
    Which is crazy when they spent 100 million in the summer!

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Which is crazy when they spent 100 million in the summer!
    Looking at their YouTube and message boards and it could have been a different story if their key players had been playing and in their correct positions. However, it's another sign that spending bit and spending well is not always the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Looking at their YouTube and message boards and it could have been a different story if their key players had been playing and in their correct positions. However, it's another sign that spending bit and spending well is not always the same thing.
    If they defended like that on Saturday, we'd have won whatever team they put out. Nobody rates themselves higher than Fulham fans, and I'm including Wolves in that. They also think we're a team of carthorses who just magically played football and then will go back to hoofing it next week.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I'm amazed owners of clubs haven't cottoned-on that things would be so much better if fans were allowed to pick the team.

And how much do you actually need to spend before your squad can cope with a few injuries?