+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rambo to Juve?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rambo to Juve?

I usually love a player showing loyalty to their respective clubs but in Ramsey's case the longer he remains at arsenal the more i lose respect for him.

I 100% believe he'd be a far better player now if he had chosen Man United and played (during the time he signed) with some real leaders.

Unfortunately we'll never know but a move abroad would definitely do him and Wales a world of good at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I usually love a player showing loyalty to their respective clubs but in Ramsey's case the longer he remains at arsenal the more i lose respect for him.

I 100% believe he'd be a far better player now if he had chosen Man United and played (during the time he signed) with some real leaders.

Unfortunately we'll never know but a move abroad would definitely do him and Wales a world of good at the moment.
    It's tough, he's been on a long term, 100k a week deal, so it makes it hard for any club to afford him. Also, Wenger picks him near enough every week when he's fit. Now he's got 18 months left on his deal, I think there will be genuine interest in him. I can't see him signing a new deal there.

Hopefully NW can get us up next season, and we can sign him on a free...

Madrid or Barca would be great for him and Wales, big F off to arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Madrid or Barca would be great for him and Wales, big F off to arsenal
    I dont think he would immediately command a first team place at either of those clubs, and even so not in his favored role behind a front man. Bale had to put up with a year or two of stick from the fans also.

He will be swapping one set of problems, for exactly the same types of problems.