+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We draw 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: We draw 1

A couple of weeks ago the 'doom mongers' were predicting that we wouldn't get anything from the Brentford or Sheffield games, so we are already 4 points ahead. Just ignore them - they wont go away but hopefully will be made to look pretty silly by early May.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    A couple of weeks ago the 'doom mongers' were predicting that we wouldn't get anything from the Brentford or Sheffield games, so we are already 4 points ahead. Just ignore them - they wont go away but hopefully will be made to look pretty silly by early May.
    I was saying we should target these games as wins, even if they do look difficult on paper, the same as I am advocating going for wins against Wolves and Villa

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was saying we should target these games as wins, even if they do look difficult on paper, the same as I am advocating going for wins against Wolves and Villa
    My earlier post wasnt specifically aimed at you but it was informative that you appeared to recognise yourself from my description of 'doom mongers'.

Any handy stats to back-up this wild assertion?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I remember a lot of people saying they were difficult as well as important games, and it would be good to win them.

I remember a lot of people saying they were difficult as well as important games, and it would be good to win them.
    Ah! - the old hearsay ploy, eh?

Ah! - the old hearsay ploy, eh?
    I'm playing the role of a confused football supporter, just trying to fit in on here!

I'm playing the role of a confused football supporter, just trying to fit in on here!
    No need for any roleplaying p'raps?

'Tis like a second skin....

Not sure how I can provide 'stats' on this subject but all you have to do is to look back at the prediction threads around the time of the games and you will see what I am saying. Do your own research if you are that interested.

Not sure how I can provide 'stats' on this subject but all you have to do is to look back at the prediction threads around the time of the games and you will see what I am saying. Do your own research if you are that interested.
    I predicted we would draw 1-1 with Sheffield United lol