+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Betting odds on next Abertawe Town manager. Woy or 'Arry in the frame (laughing smiley)

Betting odds on next Abertawe Town manager. Woy or 'Arry in the frame (laughing smiley)

Re: Betting odds on next Abertawe Town manager. Woy or 'Arry in the frame (laughing smiley)

Pulis , Eddie Howe or Southgate also mentioned . Complete muppetry

Re: Betting odds on next Abertawe Town manager. Woy or 'Arry in the frame (laughing smiley)

My son just had a call from Jackland and he said put your money on Jurgen the German. Yanks again ruling the roost

Can't see them risking another two or three year contract on a new manager and a decent wedge for transfers i think it will either be Curtis or the next cheaper option ( The manager that says in an interview he's happy to work with what's already there ).

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Can't see them risking another two or three year contract on a new manager and a decent wedge for transfers i think it will either be Curtis or the next cheaper option ( The manager that says in an interview he's happy to work with what's already there ).

Far to serious a post and not in keeping with the "PI$$ TAKES"

Not that I'm overly concerned, but Pardew must be favourite Shirley?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Far to serious a post and not in keeping with the "PI$$ TAKES"
    I'm hoping they will put a moustache and wig on Bobby Bradley and unveil him as Frankie Burrows

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    Not that I'm overly concerned, but Pardew must be favourite Shirley?
    He'd be a good fit for them.

He's a deluded cnut as well.