+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANDREA LEADSOM QUITS MAY CABINET

ANDREA LEADSOM QUITS MAY CABINET

Re: ANDREA LEADSOM QUITS MAY CABINET

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    And in her resignation letter tells Theresa May it is time she went as well.

Only a matter of time now surely.

Yes indeed ,the lady deserves a rest .

Leadsom quitting is a massive blow to Britain. How on earth will we cope?

I would guess that she is the patsy and catalyst for the Tory Brexit heavyweights to move in, this is now heading for a WTO Brexit. (IMO)!!!

Shirley no one wants the leadership at the moment, they’ll be on a hiding to nothing

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Shirley no one wants the leadership at the moment, they’ll be on a hiding to nothing
    They should all quit, we need a new political system not the shambles we currently endure.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    They should all quit, we need a new political system not the shambles we currently endure.....
    Conspiracy brigade think that May will quit tonight with the backdrop of Spy Gate in the USA hanging over her. George PDop has some interesting things to say about her. I think she is so stubborn she will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Conspiracy brigade think that May will quit tonight with the backdrop of Spy Gate in the USA hanging over her. George PDop has some interesting things to say about her. I think she is so stubborn she will continue.
    She is stubborn beyond, she has no support anywhere, is clueless as ****. The country is almost frozen

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I would guess that she is the patsy and catalyst for the Tory Brexit heavyweights to move in, this is now heading for a WTO Brexit. (IMO)!!!
    We're fecked, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    We're fecked, then.
    Altogether now:

""Its Jeremy, he's coming over the hill ""

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Altogether now:

""Its Jeremy, he's coming over the hill ""
    If you mean Corbyn ,frying pan and fire spring to mind

Ms. Leadsom's career experienced a remarkable rocket-like accendency directly after she dropped out of the Tory leadership race for being the owner of a highly 'embelished' curriculum vitae. That's a codeword for a CV full of fibs to you and me!

Word on the street was May had no support amongst the grass roots Conservative Associations, and she wouldn't be able to win the leadership vote, hence all the other candidates had to fall on their swords.

Why did this happen? Well, we just have to look at history to find out the answer. May's mission was to keep us in the EU at all costs, even if it meant the destruction of the Conservative Party.

Of course, I did point all of this out 3 years ago, but nobody would listen. In fact, I seem to recall that I got a hail of abuse hurled in my direction for my troubles

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ms. Leadsom's career experienced a remarkable rocket-like accendency directly after she dropped out of the Tory leadership race for being the owner of a highly 'embelished' curriculum vitae. That's a codeword for a CV full of fibs to you and me!

Word on the street was May had no support amongst the grass roots Conservative Associations, and she wouldn't be able to win the leadership vote, hence all the other candidates had to fall on their swords.

Why did this happen? Well, we just have to look at history to find out the answer. May's mission was to keep us in the EU at all costs, even if it meant the destruction of the Conservative Party.

Of course, I did point all of this out 3 years ago, but nobody would listen. In fact, I seem to recall that I got a hail of abuse hurled in my direction for my troubles
    Why did they choose to hold the referendum?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Why did they choose to hold the referendum?
    UKIP frenzy moment and Cameron arrogance.

Boy Cameron thought after his "no Scottish independence vote ,he'd win this one as well , and to be fair many others thought the same ,even Farage.

At least they provided a democratic vote, and allowed the release of 40 years of vengeance.

God bless democracy

Boy Cameron thought after his "no Scottish independence vote ,he'd win this one as well , and to be fair many others thought the same ,even Farage.

At least they provided a democratic vote, and allowed the release of 40 years of vengeance.

God bless democracy
    ^^^This

May was the insurance policy, the Plan B.

^^^This

I'm ready to leave

‘Her legacy is to have presided over three wasted years of vacillation, obfuscation, cowardice, downright sabotage and the destruction of a once-proud democracy, where MPs used to feel honour-bound to represent the will of the people who paid their wages.

‘Theresa May, to her eternal disgrace, has turned Britain, one of the world’s greatest economies and military powers, into an international laughing stock.

‘She has broken Brexit, and now Brexit has broken her.’ What else is there to say?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...did-wrong.html

^^^This

'They thought they would win' is your best reason?

Here boys I have this six shooter with 2 bullets. Wanna play Russian roulette? You dont have to but you might as well because you will probably win.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    'They thought they would win' is your best reason?

Here boys I have this six shooter with 2 bullets. Wanna play Russian roulette? You dont have to but you might as well because you will probably win.
    It is the definitive reason, the same as over in Trumpland. It's all one and the same thing.

God bless democracy
    The Referendum and the shambles which has followed it is entirely down to Conservative Party politics.

I have a memory of nine different Prime Ministers being selected as leaders of their party with one of them being PM on two different occasions. What part did Europe play in each of their downfalls? First up Harold Wilson, who some would say lost the 1970 election because of England's World Cup defeat by West Germany so that's vaguely European I suppose. Then there was Ted Heath, Europe played no major part in his election defeat in 1974, but he became a scourge of the anti Europe wing of the Tory party in later life. Harold Wilson returned only to step aside in 1976 - Gluey would have a field day with all of conspiracy theories as to why he did so, but the Common Market (EEC) was not involved in any of them as far as I know and it may have been that his decision was for health reasons, while his successor, James Callaghan, was brought down by domestic issues. Margaret Thatcher is widely considered to have been the first of four consecutive Conservatives PMs to lose their jobs because of the party's obsession with the EU, with John Major being the second one. Tony Blair stepped down voluntarily and is damaged goods now, but not for anything to do with Europe, Gordon Brown went primarily because of the 2008 crash, David Cameron for spectacular failures that were all EU related and now Theresa May after a Premiership which felt like it was about nothing else but Europe.

So, if you count Wilson's two spells, that's five Labour PMs and 5 Tory ones - only one of the Labour demises could be laid at the door of Europe and even that one is as a joke, while four of the Conservative ones could be with the fifth one's memory being clouded by how his standing within his pwn party fell because of his views on Europe.

Those figures tell you all you need to know about the state the UK is now in. Labour has its divisions on the EU, but its recent history is in no way dominated by Europe in the same way as the Conservative party's is - it's a toxic issue for them.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Gluey would have a field day with all of conspiracy theories as to why he did so.
    Gluey tends to get many things right, as opposed to others on here who don't even know what day of the week it is!

If you want to know about conspiracy theories, check out the Trump Russia Collusion fairytale, as promoted by Lardy, Cyril, Heisenberg & their sheep army

Gluey tends to get many things right, as opposed to others on here who don't even know what day of the week it is!

If you want to know about conspiracy theories, check out the Trump Russia Collusion fairytale, as promoted by Lardy, Cyril, Heisenberg & their sheep army
    I see the flat earthier is on again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I see the flat earthier is on again.
    Has he ever mentioned flat Earth? I must have missed that, got a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Has he ever mentioned flat Earth? I must have missed that, got a link?
    I only deal in facts, just the facts