+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Paterson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Paterson

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Ah , they are playing Bannockburn not Blackburn? Scottish players cant play football or score if they arent playing fellow Scottish shit teams and players.
    He'll get fined 2 weeks wages if he tries this crossing the halfway line stuff playing full back for the first team.

Camp just saved a penalty, still 2-2. Hopefully Sky will switch to this game soon, they're missing a trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    He'll get fined 2 weeks wages if he tries this crossing the halfway line stuff playing full back for the first team.

Camp just saved a penalty, still 2-2. Hopefully Sky will switch to this game soon, they're missing a trick.
    How does Camp look?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    How does Camp look?
    Hard to judge from a twitter feed, I'll hold fire for now. Warnock's going to have a couple of interesting decisions to make soon, Camp and Paterson can't be far from being ready now. 3-3, Paterson hat-trick.

Hard to judge from a twitter feed, I'll hold fire for now. Warnock's going to have a couple of interesting decisions to make soon, Camp and Paterson can't be far from being ready now. 3-3, Paterson hat-trick.

Was that a hat trick while playing at full back?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    According to the link supplied by Loramski he was, at least for the first 2 goals.

Yes, a rarity at any level.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...-on-09-oct-17/

I'm struggling to think of another

I'm struggling to think of another
    Me too. If Warnock sees Peltier as a model right back then what's he going to do here? Three at the back is a possibility but that would seem unlikely while Mendez-Laing and Hoilett are playing so well. If he plays four at the back and tells Paterson to concentrate on his defensive duties then he may as well play Peltier. Big decision coming up.