Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I mentioned the Daily Mail because it’s the paper that had “beergate” (where nobody did anything wrong) on its front page thirteen days out of fourteen and now it’s at it again over Angela Raynor.

I think I’ll post a link to a Guardian column in a minute just to get you going off on one - you’re in no position to talk about my bias when you make your own so obvious.

Incidentally, I’ve started a few threads on here that have been critical of the Labour Party, when are you going to the same for the Conservatives - your hypocrisy is showing Mr Wales.

I don’t say much either way about the Welsh Assembly because it’s like a little corner shop compared to a giant supermarket - it’s the Westminster Government that has all of the real power and decision making.
He did nothing wrong on beergate in much the same way as Dominic Cummings did nothing wrong and he was dragged over the coals by every media organisation going.

Whats my bias then? I see a lot of wild anti-Tory posts on here that are wildly over the top and am critical of that stance. In the unlikely event someone does the same I'll try and comment on it. My position is that no one party is better than the other.

Welsh Govt isn't a corner shop. The are in control of my kids education and all of our healthcare, if nothing else!