Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
The whole “offended” stuff they come out with is bollocks too. They’ve made people believe all universities are people constantly offended when it’s not even an issue there. It’s all used under the guise to make racism and sexism normalised.

I think you can write someone off as not being genuine with their concerns when they spend half their time promoting hate against others.

People should be offended by racism and sexism. These things should be stamped out.

Do you think Choudary should not be in prison then if you’re such a free speech advocate?
I think if someone is preaching to people to blow themselves up, yes they should be imprisoned but if a Muslim is preaching about grievances towards the West then yes they should be allowed free speech.

If Choudary said that Britain is waging war on Islam, I may not agree but that is as far it should go.

If he said Islam is great but Christianity and Secularism is shit then so be it.

If Peterson and Shapiro were saying go into a mosque and kill people then they should be locked up.