+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The reason why none of the news outlets so far have mentioned child sex trafficking is that none of the unsealed charges to date have any reference to this. There appear to be several pending charges where child sex trafficking is one of the possibilities within the scope of the part of the legal code being referenced but that code also covers many other possibilities of charges relating to the treatment of adults.

I would presume that you were unable to find anything on google from mainstream news outlets because they would need facts to support this. The currently known facts are that the charges in the unsealed affidavit make no reference to children and the pending charges, should they ever materialise, could refer to child trafficking but could equally refer to further activities against adults.

Obviously those facts don't stop others from leaping straight to the conclusion that she is being charged with child sex trafficking. Given that Q is trumpeting that she is singing like a canary and this is pizzagate then those who clutch hold to these dramas in hope and anticipation should not have long to wait.
    Good research, keep us up to date I think she might be 'singing' as the defense have asked for more time to arrange some kind of plea deal. With the crime carrying a sentence of 15 years to life, she would be well advised to spill her guts as she may even be a victim herself in all of this, although that doesn't excuse her subsequent actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Good research, keep us up to date I think she might be 'singing' as the defense have asked for more time to arrange some kind of plea deal. With the crime carrying a sentence of 15 years to life, she would be well advised to spill her guts as she may even be a victim herself in all of this, although that doesn't excuse her subsequent actions.
    Texts due!!!, doubt very much that they will be unredacted!!!
    281 pages of Hellary's emails released today.
    JFK info also released today, no wonder Cosby was found guilty today

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Texts due!!!, doubt very much that they will be unredacted!!!
    281 pages of Hellary's emails released today.
    JFK info also released today, no wonder Cosby was found guilty today
    It's not often I look to Wales Bales for help but I might need an interpreter on this one

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's not often I look to Wales Bales for help but I might need an interpreter on this one
    Kanye's in on it, he has appeared just at the right moment, it's all been coordinated. Enjoy the storm, a once in a lifetime experience. Best get your firefighting helmet ready, you're gonna be very busy

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Kanye's in on it, he has appeared just at the right moment, it's all been coordinated. Enjoy the storm, a once in a lifetime experience. Best get your firefighting helmet ready, you're gonna be very busy
    Yeah I know, May is the new April.
    I missed the full disclosure of the JFK files that Donald promised which Nelson suggested that Crosby was convicted yesterday to deflect attention from. What did they say?