Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
How we play at this time of the season is irrelevent as long as we pick up points. Surely you should have learnt that from your time following City all those years ago. If you think that the football was more enjoyable then than now then you are the one who is deluded.
The fact is City have been playing like this for the majority of the season. After the early fireworks, the football has generally been a poor spectacle. It hasn't changed significantly in recent weeks. It's just as it has been for months.

How the team plays is irrelevant to you and other diehard supporters like you. I fully understand that. I used to be just like you in that respect. But when you're not a diehard City supporter, as is the case for the vast majority of the population of South Wales, then how the team plays is relevant. Football is a form of entertainment and unfortunately the current side simply doesn't entertain on any kind of a regular basis. The players are organised, strong, committed and have great spirit, but the team has very little flair and is generally tedious to watch. That, in my opinion, is the single biggest factor behind the current level of attendances.