+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone listeneng to Parliment live now ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone listeneng to Parliment live now ?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    How ridiculous, even for you Dorcas.
    If I could be ****ed I'd word search Hansard and see how many times it's been used by politicians of all sides in the last three decades.
    It'd be a lot.

What a desperate ploy from the democracy deniers and traitors l
    You're right Ronnie it's a ridiculous word and I'm surprised someone like you possesses the wit to see it.

If only I could get a message to the opposition parties because I'd tell them the only way to counter this ridiculous, infantile assertion would be to bellow out laughter every time the stupid word is mentioned whilst simultaneously holding up placards emblazoned with the words "It's The Benn Act Dummies". That should stop the loons.

Re: Anyone listeneng to Parliment live now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    You're right Ronnie it's a ridiculous word and I'm surprised someone like you possesses the wit to see it.

If only I could get a message to the opposition parties because I'd tell them the only way to counter this ridiculous, infantile assertion would be to bellow out laughter every time the stupid word is mentioned whilst simultaneously holding up placards emblazoned with the words "It's The Benn Act Dummies". That should stop the loons.
    The obvious thing to me would be for the opposition to start calling Dominic's intentions as The Suicide Plan.