Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
what I dont, get why bring new evidence to the for now ,surely they had it already , it cant just have popped out of nowhere, of course witnesses should be allowed, including the whistle blower ,where is he/she , who is he /she , surely they have to collaborate and anything as important as this , need the hard facts no hearsay ??

Apparently the whistleblower admitted that they were “not a direct witness to most of the events described,” but were rather “informed” of these various facts by “more than half a dozen U.S. officials” in the course of their work , that is a bit weak , any lawyer would shoot that down ???

There's crap on both sides flying around if you ask me .
Why is the whistleblower important to you and the other Trump defenders? He/she reported concerns using the correct protocol and they have been followed up and evidence has been found thanks to that information.

If I said that I heard from a good source that WalesBales likes to **** cabbages and it was investigated and a lot of his friends (ha!) & family confirmed that they were privy to this information and provided first hand accounts of WalesBales demanding them to buy him cabbages to ****... Why would you want to speak to me anymore? All of the people with the information have confirmed that it's true.

It's a diversion tactic to concentrate on the whistleblower.