+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Watching the game again now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Watching the game again now

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    In fairness, I saved myself 60 minutes plus half time because most reports say it wasn't a good game. In fact, the only people I see raving about the games are on this board! As someone on the radio said "seeing Warnock celebrating a 0-0 against a 10 man Newcastle suggests a long hard season ahead". The highlights I saw suggest I missed little too - unless the BBC are trying to make Cardiff look poor? Maybe some will believe that.
    MotD did miss a few things actually - most notably NML blasting high and wide from the edge of the 6 yard box when he should have done anything else... and also Shelvey stopping an open goal opportunity with a last ditch slided-clearance over the bar. They were two important moments in the match that must not have been worthy of a highlights package.

Maybe do yourself a favour in the future and don't watch any of their televised games (even a whole 30mins!).

I doubt that you will find any joy in watching City play these days - unless they get trounced, possibly.

The crowd were urging Warnock to do his fist-pump at the end of the game when he went over to them. Just an end of match ritual.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    MotD did miss a few things actually - most notably NML blasting high and wide from the edge of the 6 yard box when he should have done anything else... and also Shelvey stopping an open goal opportunity with a last ditch slided-clearance over the bar. They were two important moments in the match that must not have been worthy of a highlights package.

Maybe do yourself a favour in the future and don't watch any of their televised games (even a whole 30mins!).

I doubt that you will find any joy in watching City play these days - unless they get trounced, possibly.
    I was watching on Sky - I think it was about 15 minutes into the game, and we turned off at half time.