+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    I'm not sure where Rhys imagined he'd be now when he made a Premier League appearance for us against Chelsea as a teenager in 2014 but I doubt turning out for MK Dons against Cheltenham featured too heavily in his dreams. As I've said before on here though, he commits fully to every loan move he makes and seems to earn everyone's respect. More positive comments about him here, even though he missed a couple of one-on-ones yesterday.

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/sport...goal-1-8659861
    Before he got his injury I thought he was playing well and was looking like he would finally break through and become our leading striker but for some reason never got a chance after coming back

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Before he got his injury I thought he was playing well and was looking like he would finally break through and become our leading striker but for some reason never got a chance after coming back
    The injuries he sustained at Dundee then here have made it a really stop-start career so far for Rhys. He's played in the top five divisions but I still wouldn't like to say what his level is, even though he's 23 now. I was surprised he dropped to League 2 but we'll see how he does there and where it takes him next. He's got over a year left on his contract, I'd love to see him make it here but it's looking unlikely.