+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Best chippie in Wales.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Best chippie in Wales.

Ive been to the crispy cod and agree it was nice, quite posh for a chippy.

Plassey street in Penarth is my local and that's pretty good.

I used to like XL fish bar on Crwys Road, not sure if its still there and Albany Fish Shop used to be a good one.

Makes me laugh when people rave on about Dorothy's on Caroline Street, I went there sober once, never again!

Quote Originally Posted by THE DON View Post
    Ive been to the crispy cod and agree it was nice, quite posh for a chippy.

Plassey street in Penarth is my local and that's pretty good.

I used to like XL fish bar on Crwys Road, not sure if its still there and Albany Fish Shop used to be a good one.

Makes me laugh when people rave on about Dorothy's on Caroline Street, I went there sober once, never again!
    Yes, I was on a training course in the centre of Cardiff one day during the time I worked in Companies House and, for reasons I still cannot fathom, decided to have a chicken curry off the bone from Dorothys for lunch when I was stone cold sober - tried it once, won't be trying it a second time!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes, I was on a training course in the centre of Cardiff one day during the time I worked in Companies House and, for reasons I still cannot fathom, decided to have a chicken curry off the bone from Dorothys for lunch when I was stone cold sober - tried it once, won't be trying it a second time!
    Thankfully I 'm always drunk when approaching and entering , food is top dollar every time.