Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
You've hit the nail on the head. The anti-war movement completely disappeared during the Obama presidency, despite US and UK involvement in Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, plus meddling in Egypt, Ukraine, Turkey, Tunisia, Sudan, Pakistan and Somalia.

The Occupy and BLM movements were born as further iterations of the "controlled opposition" and "divide-and-rule" strategies. Now we have feminists set against men, old against young, nationalists against globalists. It makes me laugh to see "nationalist" Leanne Wood marching for globalist aims.
Thank god there some on here that know what I'm on about, I have been talking about "controlled opposition" for a while now, it hit me a few years ago when Russell Brand was spouting his revolution stuff, it was like I was being led and it didn't feel right so I started looking in to controlled opposition, I had a bit of a shock when I realized that I could actually be helping them by being a bit of 'useful idiot' myself so I had to rethink everything I previously thought, that is not as easy to do as it sounds.

I've posted plenty of vids on this topic before but have a look at Yuri's full talks, they will scare you