+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leicester Tribute

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Leicester Tribute

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You seem quite angry about tomorrow but it's not clear why. What would you change that would make you happier?
    I'm not angry, I'm indifferent.

I honestly don't understand apart from the minutes silence the need for flags, half/half scarves, joining in 60th minute scarf waiving etc. I'll observe the silence and happy to do so, but the big flag thing smacks of trying to look good for the cameras rather than anything else in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post

I honestly don't understand apart from the minutes silence the need for flags, half/half scarves, joining in 60th minute scarf waiving etc. I'll observe the silence and happy to do so, but the big flag thing smacks of trying to look good for the cameras rather than anything else in my opinion.
    Ok perhaps it was more tone than substance. I think that there should be a pre-match opportunity to honour the life of someone who has made a major contribution to one football club and by their achievements given hope to many others. Once the match starts then we should support our team to the maximum safe in the knowledge that the Leicester fans will do the same. If we are competitive I would expect us to be louder than any choreographed secondary Leicester tribute.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post

Me too. It was a terrible accident . Where do we stop? Lets show a bit of respect with a minutes silence .Keep it dignified.