+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Modern day terrorism....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Modern day terrorism....

Some young muslims were handing out extremist leaflets outside the mosque in Butetown a while back, the imam and elder muslims told them to fack off, one of the older blokes told them that they've lived in peace and harmony here for many years and they didn't want these arseholes fecking it up for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Some young muslims were handing out extremist leaflets outside the mosque in Butetown a while back, the imam and elder muslims told them to fack off, one of the older blokes told them that they've lived in peace and harmony here for many years and they didn't want these arseholes fecking it up for everyone.
    a prime example of what can be done within their own community to stem radicalism
    IG.
    Spedger

Exactly, they might come and try but they would be driven out, sorted (to put it mildly) and exposed. Cardiff has been a very multiracial city for a very long time, particularly the areas where Islam is very present like the docks, riverside, g town etc.....the black flags of Islamic state have been seen here in the past mind, not for a long time now I think. Like he told me years ago, they have nothing to do with Islam.

and that is the way it needs to be all over the county, it might be for a good % of it ( who knows, i admit i dont ) but as the interview i watched with a Mosque leader, he looked surprised that members of his Mosque had got involved with IS, they had just gone to this or that country to study