+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Unknown quality? Check-out their quality for yourself. The natural laws of physics are on their side. Building 7, which wasn't hit by anything, also collapsed into its own footprint. It would be absurd if it wasn't so serious. The enquiry into that concluded burning office furniture was the cause. That's the one the BBC said had fallen when it was still clearly standing in the background.
    If you are going to have a conspiracy of blowing up a building, why would you bother to tell a news agency before it had blown up(adding another group of people into the conspiracy)?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    If you are going to have a conspiracy of blowing up a building, why would you bother to tell a news agency before it had blown up(adding another group of people into the conspiracy)?
    I presume they were reading the false info on a news feed or hearing it relayed through a earphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I presume they were reading the false info on a news feed or hearing it relayed through a earphone.
    So more people having to put out false information.

You aren't a stupid bloke, so please explain why they would bother risking more people finding out, if the building is about to blow up, why not just let normal news channels filter the news through without releasing it early?

Instead of spending years on here disputing every item that comes up, why don't you get off your arse and do some proper research for yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    Instead of spending years on here disputing every item that comes up, why don't you get off your arse and do some proper research for yourself?
    I've never ever found an answer to the question that doesn't fall apart. Hence why I'm asking.

Feel free to tell me what benefit you think there could be to have a whole load of additional people in on it?

I've never ever found an answer to the question that doesn't fall apart. Hence why I'm asking.

Feel free to tell me what benefit you think there could be to have a whole load of additional people in on it?
    Why does there have to be a 'whole lot of additional people in on it'? Ugandan government was overthrown by just twelve people. The Russian aristocracy was done away with by a small group of people who were financed from New York.

You claim to have not 'found an answer to the question that doesn't fall apart'. How hard do you look? Because this seems to be a repeating theme and pattern with you for the last five years to my certain knowledge, on one event or incident after another.

The independent investigative journalist Christopher Bollyn has written extensively on the subject of 9/11, his finding were featured on here some years ago. I seem to remember you expressing the same doubts then, without any form of explanation as to why you had those doubts. Some three years later, are you able to explain now where his investigation falls apart?

Why does there have to be a 'whole lot of additional people in on it'? Ugandan government was overthrown by just twelve people. The Russian aristocracy was done away with by a small group of people who were financed from New York.

You claim to have not 'found an answer to the question that doesn't fall apart'. How hard do you look? Because this seems to be a repeating theme and pattern with you for the last five years to my certain knowledge, on one event or incident after another.

The independent investigative journalist Christopher Bollyn has written extensively on the subject of 9/11, his finding were featured on here some years ago. I seem to remember you expressing the same doubts then, without any form of explanation as to why you had those doubts. Some three years later, are you able to explain now where his investigation falls apart?
    For every website you present me with I can find you one that refutes the evidence. Even if investigative anti Semites likes Bollyn did write them.

For that reason I was asking Organ personally, why he thought there would be any benefit in releasing a script that all of a sudden by default implicates a whole load more people into the conspiracy?

It's a simple question that appears to have got you all defensive, despite me not actually asking you originally. Feel free to answer though (your own thoughts, not those of any Ugandans, if you don't mind).

For every website you present me with I can find you one that refutes the evidence. Even if investigative anti Semites likes Bollyn did write them.

For that reason I was asking Organ personally, why he thought there would be any benefit in releasing a script that all of a sudden by default implicates a whole load more people into the conspiracy?

It's a simple question that appears to have got you all defensive, despite me not actually asking you originally. Feel free to answer though (your own thoughts, not those of any Ugandans, if you don't mind).
    "For every website you present me with I can find you one that refutes the evidence"

Why haven't you presented them then? I've never seen you present one link ever which has a countervailing view to any link that I have provided. Calling Bollyn an 'anti-Semite' is just a meaningless political slur, one that ignores his investigations, evidence and information that he collected and researched over a considerable period of time.

Show me one example of how you can refute Bollyn's investigations into 9/11? Show me one example which refutes the video in the original link?

It's a matter of public record that Larry Silverstein agreed with the New York Fire Dept to 'pull the building', that was the initial reason given for its collapse. It was that conversation that was relayed to the news agencies at the time, which included the BBC staff at the scene.

It was only much later when the speed of the building's descent was properly analysed, that it became obvious that the demolition was one that was well planned in advance, as it fell perfectly into its own footprint, at perfect free fall speed, as only a planned demolition could.

Silverstein is linked to Frank Lowery (ex-terrorist) and Ronnie Lauder (Estee Lauder) all three are avowed Zionists and all three are billionaires. Lauder arranged the sale of the Twin Towers to Lowery and Siverstein in the first place.

Had you been paying attention, you would have noticed that this is the same Ronnie Lauder who was linked to the Israeli former intelligence officer, who is married to the German celebrity actor/reporter who just happened to be at Nice and Munich 'terrorist' attacks a few weeks ago.

If this had been three Arab Muslim billionaires who were all connected and involved, the cries to lynch them would have reverberated half way around the globe.

Conspiracies exist TB as a fact of life unfortunately. We're finding out more and more about the conspiracies to topple Gaddafi as emails are revealed which were not available some years ago. In the same way the conspiracy to artificially create groups of 'moderate rebels' in Syria, on the basis that it worked in Libya, so why not in Syria, is becoming more and more obvious by the week.

"For every website you present me with I can find you one that refutes the evidence"

Why haven't you presented them then? I've never seen you present one link ever which has a countervailing view to any link that I have provided. Calling Bollyn an 'anti-Semite' is just a meaningless political slur, one that ignores his investigations, evidence and information that he collected and researched over a considerable period of time.

Show me one example of how you can refute Bollyn's investigations into 9/11? Show me one example which refutes the video in the original link?

It's a matter of public record that Larry Silverstein agreed with the New York Fire Dept to 'pull the building', that was the initial reason given for its collapse. It was that conversation that was relayed to the news agencies at the time, which included the BBC staff at the scene.

It was only much later when the speed of the building's descent was properly analysed, that it became obvious that the demolition was one that was well planned in advance, as it fell perfectly into its own footprint, at perfect free fall speed, as only a planned demolition could.

Silverstein is linked to Frank Lowery (ex-terrorist) and Ronnie Lauder (Estee Lauder) all three are avowed Zionists and all three are billionaires. Lauder arranged the sale of the Twin Towers to Lowery and Siverstein in the first place.

Had you been paying attention, you would have noticed that this is the same Ronnie Lauder who was linked to the Israeli former intelligence officer, who is married to the German celebrity actor/reporter who just happened to be at Nice and Munich 'terrorist' attacks a few weeks ago.

If this had been three Arab Muslim billionaires who were all connected and involved, the cries to lynch them would have reverberated half way around the globe.

Conspiracies exist TB as a fact of life unfortunately. We're finding out more and more about the conspiracies to topple Gaddafi as emails are revealed which were not available some years ago. In the same way the conspiracy to artificially create groups of 'moderate rebels' in Syria, on the basis that it worked in Libya, so why not in Syria, is becoming more and more obvious by the week.
    What would be the point, unless they are full of anti Jewish sentiment you'd dismiss them instantly.

Here is an idea, next time there is some sort of world terrorist event. I'll guess your opinion within hours of it happening.

Don't post your thoughts on here but I'll post what I think you think the reasoning will be?

It's impossible for me to know your thoughts, after all you have an open and inquisitive mind.

P.S. Seems your boy is a bit of a shill - http://www.takeourworldback.com/bollynfalseflag.htm

Is that how you know him?

If you want to keep a secret, it's not the number of people you share it with that matters, it's the quality of those people, so I would imagine a rigorous vetting process is in place

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If you want to keep a secret, it's not the number of people you share it with that matters, it's the quality of those people, so I would imagine a rigorous vetting process is in place
    You were probably off shagging Cindy Crawford that week mate, but did you miss the fact that one of these "vetted" people must've told the BBC early (apparently).

You were probably off shagging Cindy Crawford that week mate, but did you miss the fact that one of these "vetted" people must've told the BBC early (apparently).
    If it was a setup, I don't think they would include anybody who wasn't on their team If it was just a coincidence, then their equipment was probably faulty

If it was a setup, I don't think they would include anybody who wasn't on their team If it was just a coincidence, then their equipment was probably faulty
    I expect as days go things weren't running like clockwork that day.....

I expect as days go things weren't running like clockwork that day.....
    Yep, little blips happen all the time

Yep, little blips happen all the time
    I have difficulty engaging with people on this issue who dogmatically stick to the official version of events citing the 9/11 report, when members who were involved in it have sought to distance themselves from its findings and conclusions.