Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
Did I say that ?
The answer is certainly NOT to expect a lot of them to integrate western values, cultures, beliefs and way of life in any century soon.
Loads have integrated, especially in the UK. I agree that a massive increase in migration does make this challenge more difficult for both the receiving country and the migrant themselves. Thankfully we elect a government and pay them lots of money to overcome challenges, you should try blaming them for more things that don't quite work.

So one.answer is to minimise and to screen ALL potential migrants from islamic countries.
I wasn't aware that there was free movement to the UK from from many majority Muslim countries.

Another is to stop getting involved in the problems of those countries, even when dictators are committing atrocities.
We can't win, we try to help and then get accused of interfering.
If that is what is wanted then sadly we need to leave them to it.
It is probably not what the people want, hence why their leader is called a dictator. I don't think the best way to keep Britain safe is to ignore the rest of the world. Having said this, we have a recent history of acting first and thinking later, we don't appear to be learning from this.

We need to deal with those who we suspect of planning or supporting those who are planning actions against this country, in an extremely firm manner.
Do you mean like legislating against this kind of behaviour and then subsequently using those powers to arrest, prosecute and incarcerate people?

We need to look at the validity of all religions in the uk and.not 'just' the extremely vociferous 5% and take into account the other 95% of the UK.
I have looked, none of them have any validity in my opinion. Are you saying Muslims get better treatment than everyone else?

https://ceasefiremagazine.co.uk/wp-c...lamophobia.jpg

Imagine if those daily headlines were all about Welsh people. It must get to you after a while.