+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why Bellamy?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why Bellamy?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Perhaps Chelsea should have employed Mike Flynn instead of Frank Lampard then
    Lampard did well with Derby in the championship before Chelsea. Bellamy?
    Hartley i'm sure you wouldn't really want Bellers? Or is your decent football knowledge not what it used to be

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Hartley i'm sure you wouldn't really want Bellers? Or is your decent football knowledge not what it used to be
    So why cant Bellamy do a good job at Cardiff like Lampard at Derby.?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    So why cant Bellamy do a good job at Cardiff like Lampard at Derby.?
    We could have applied that sort of argument to Ole.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Why cant Bellamy start with us like Lampard did with Derby? If anything Derby are a bigger club than Cardiff?

Dont matter anyway, looks like the club are going with the cheap option of Neil Harris. That should make you happy. Hes got 4 years managerial experience after all.

Why cant Bellamy start with us like Lampard did with Derby? If anything Derby are a bigger club than Cardiff?

Dont matter anyway, looks like the club are going with the cheap option of Neil Harris. That should make you happy. Hes got 4 years managerial experience after all.
    Agree, why not Bellamy - might be the best thing the club has ever done or might be a disaster, every managerial appointment is a bit of a gamble - but at least Bellamy would be afforded some time by the fans because of his links to us. If it's Neil Harris and he gets off to a bad start there will be baying for his blood very quickly as it appears a pretty uninspiring appointment . Same with Flynn who is doing a decent job at County on no budget but I gather the football style is very much similar to ours and he also has no experience managing in the Championship, same as Bellamy.

Maybe we should ask the Jacks for help, they mostly do pretty well with their left field managerial appointments!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Agree, why not Bellamy - might be the best thing the club has ever done or might be a disaster, every managerial appointment is a bit of a gamble - but at least Bellamy would be afforded some time by the fans because of his links to us. If it's Neil Harris and he gets off to a bad start there will be baying for his blood very quickly as it appears a pretty uninspiring appointment . Same with Flynn who is doing a decent job at County on no budget but I gather the football style is very much similar to ours and he also has no experience managing in the Championship, same as Bellamy.

Maybe we should ask the Jacks for help, they mostly do pretty well with their left field managerial appointments!
    yeah , that American guy was an inspirational choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    yeah , that American guy was an inspirational choice.
    He did pretty well this year. P34 W21 D9 L4

No my choice would be Houghton , The ex Fulham fella or Brentfords manager..
    Bellamy would get my support though like any manager they bring in