+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harris.....

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Ok superfan, you shoot your keyboard off at every opportunity because you're of course a cast iron, guilt edge fan.

To reinforce your case, please state 10 reasons why you think that you're more of a fan than my 27 year old son who has only been to see City play 3 times this season, who is obviously a part time fan. Or for that matter any of the other 8 members of my family who've I've introduced to City who by definition must be part time fans, especially as not a single one think Harris is a good appointment.

Stop sitting in judgement of other people just because you have a different opinion to them
    I am a fan but not a super-fan, as you put it. I just go to as many games as I can, enjoy it and support the club generally and team/manager, whoever it is. I have said before that Harris would not have been my first choice to replace Warnock but also that now he is here I will support him and give him a reasonable time to sort everything out. People who only go to a few games a season because of finance, work commitments or where they live are no different to me or anyone else who follows the team but people who stop going or only go occasionally because they choose to as they don't like the players, manager or way the team plays and then moan continually about it are by definition, part time fans.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I am a fan but not a super-fan, as you put it. I just go to as many games as I can, enjoy it and support the club generally and team/manager, whoever it is. I have said before that Harris would not have been my first choice to replace Warnock but also that now he is here I will support him and give him a reasonable time to sort everything out. People who only go to a few games a season because of finance, work commitments or where they live are no different to me or anyone else who follows the team but people who stop going or only go occasionally because they choose to as they don't like the players, manager or way the team plays and then moan continually about it are by definition, part time fans.
    Apart from Solkjaer you obviously meant!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Apart from Solkjaer you obviously meant!
    Solskjaer was here over 8 months and in charge for 30 games during which we averaged 1 point a game. The team played like a bunch of strangers with no discernible tactics or belief and some of our player signing were weird beyond belief. I therefore broke the habit of a lifetime and decided enough was enough.

Solskjaer was here over 8 months and in charge for 30 games during which we averaged 1 point a game. The team played like a bunch of strangers with no discernible tactics or belief and some of our player signing were weird beyond belief. I therefore broke the habit of a lifetime and decided enough was enough.
    Hypocrite

Of course, the likes of Morrison, Manga, Fabio and Pilkington proved to be absolute disasters, whilst Daehli and Burgstaller never went on to bigger and better things. On the other hand, Gary Madine, Lee Camp, Will Vaulks, Greg Cunningham, Joe Day, Bobby Reid, Robert Glatzel and Isaac Vassell have all been irreplaceable assets.