+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 1 IPSWICH TOWN. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v IPSWICH TOWN. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Yes but, why let facts and common sense get in the way of a good ol' City bashing?

Bulut out!
    While I am obviously happy we have won 3 on the bounce, the only bashing I see is about the style of play, what is wrong with having a different preference for what we want to see week in week out? Why is it deemed acceptable to mock people for having a different take on current events?

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    While I am obviously happy we have won 3 on the bounce, the only bashing I see is about the style of play, what is wrong with having a different preference for what we want to see week in week out? Why is it deemed acceptable to mock people for having a different take on current events?
    Absolutely.

No doubt DML, who sits in self-appointed judgement on which posters are not real fans, can barely control his excitement that we have stopped relegation-threatened Stoke and Huddersfield from playing in our recent home matches, or that we stifled 14th placed Bristol City from producing the scintillating football that every championship denizen knows they are capable of.

It's a 6 hour round trip to home games for me and the thick end of 150 quid for tickets fuel etc. If the footballs sh*t, I'll allow myself the luxury of saying as much on thismessageboard. I don't expect miracles, but some decent football would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Advocaat View Post
    Absolutely.

No doubt DML, who sits in self-appointed judgement on which posters are not real fans, can barely control his excitement that we have stopped relegation-threatened Stoke and Huddersfield from playing in our recent home matches, or that we stifled 14th placed Bristol City from producing the scintillating football that every championship denizen knows they are capable of.

It's a 6 hour round trip to home games for me and the thick end of 150 quid for tickets fuel etc. If the footballs sh*t, I'll allow myself the luxury of saying as much on thismessageboard. I don't expect miracles, but some decent football would be nice.
    I feel your pain. Will be setting off soon myself for another long day to see some tepid football :-(

Quote Originally Posted by D. Advocaat View Post
    Absolutely.

I wasn't even commenting of on one of your posts but you appear to have taken it as a personal insult. However, if you recognise yourself in my description of someone as being negative for no reason, then by all means carry on.