+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: INLAND REVENUE SCAM, doing the rounds !!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: INLAND REVENUE SCAM, doing the rounds !!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    There is no longer any such thing as the Inland Revenue since they merged with HM Customs.

It is now HMRC (Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs service)

A marriage made in hell. They distrust and hate each other and their core agents won't share information. All good if you're a tax dodger.

Switched on people know this, BUT the recorded message states "The Inland Revenue", that's why I put "The Inland Revenue", as the recorded message don't state "HMRC", it's states "The Inland Revenue".

Savvy.

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Switched on people know this, BUT the recorded message states "The Inland Revenue", that's why I put "The Inland Revenue", as the recorded message don't state "HMRC", it's states "The Inland Revenue".

Savvy.
    Ah an old scam.You must have a very old telephone.

It's like that scam in ASDA car park when two stunning blondes in shorts and white tee shirts offer to wash your car
    Once they soap up your windscreen the one with the big boobs and tight see through tee shirt starts drying your windows with her tit's

Whilst your mesmerized the other one opens your back door and nicks your wallet out of of your coat or jacket hanging up in the back

Be warned this is a real scam, I got caught out with this last Wednesday night!

Again on Thursday and twice on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    It's like that scam in ASDA car park when two stunning blondes in shorts and white tee shirts offer to wash your car
    Once they soap up your windscreen the one with the big boobs and tight see through tee shirt starts drying your windows with her tit's

Whilst your mesmerized the other one opens your back door and nicks your wallet out of of your coat or jacket hanging up in the back

Be warned this is a real scam, I got caught out with this last Wednesday night!

Again on Thursday and twice on Saturday

You shud have loked the door, I wud have loked the door