+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Deontay Wilder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Deontay Wilder

I dont rate Wilder or AJ. I think its who connects big 1st. Just think its more likely to be Wilder.

Hope im wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I dont rate Wilder or AJ. I think its who connects big 1st. Just think its more likely to be Wilder.

Hope im wrong though.
    Wilder would have to use the same tactics he did against Ortiz - keep at distance, hope AJ tired late on. Make no mistake, Ortiz was leading on the scorecards, hd Wilder in real trouble. Gassing cost him that fight.

Wilder's big chance against AJ would be landing one of those home run punches. Trying to do that early on would expose him pretty easily - AJ is another level compared to Wilder.

I don't see a fight happening as Wilder would make unrealistic demands. In such a fight, AJ would be the draw. Look at the crowds AJ gets against the crowds Wilder gets in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Hope im wrong though.
    Agree with this and I’d wilder had not been in the states the ref would have stopped the fight in Ortiz favour in the seventh