+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Worst gigs you've been to

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Worst gigs you've been to

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Manics millennium gig , surrounded by pissed arseholes in Welsh rugby shirts and the manics were utter shit , background was videos of Welsh rugby games for ****s sake , wanted to piss off home early but bird at time was really into them , ****ing dull bitch
    I was there too, it was terrible. The support was shite, even some tit reading poetry. Ridiculous queues for the bar, I remember it got to midnight and everyone thought "is that it?" And went home.

Re: Worst gigs you've been to

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Manics millennium gig , surrounded by pissed arseholes in Welsh rugby shirts and the manics were utter shit , background was videos of Welsh rugby games for ****s sake , wanted to piss off home early but bird at time was really into them , ****ing dull bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Glos Blue View Post
    I was there too, it was terrible. The support was shite, even some tit reading poetry. Ridiculous queues for the bar, I remember it got to midnight and everyone thought "is that it?" And went home.
    and me

Its funny what you take from Gigs though, The sound was crap aswell, but the night wasnt too bad, the queues for the bar were massive, the first time we got 16 pints of Smirnoff Ice ( 2 bottles poured into a pint glass, they wouldnt let you take the plastic bottles ) they gave you pints in them 4 pint cardboard holders , took them back to the seating area and drank them, then my brother went and ordered double that, 8 pints of Smirnoff ice each to beat the queues, imagine 2 blokes carrying 4 of them 4 pint trays each, if you stacked them and tucked them under your chin it worked fine, we were getting hammered by this time, and more importantly, beating the mugs who were standing in the queue and buying a pint a time we felt like kings, pissed kings, but kings never-the-less

one last round we say, i didnt realise the cost of it, each bottle was 4 quid, 2 bottles in a pint glass, 4 pints on a tray, when it came to my round i almost fell over with the shock, we only went to the bar 3 times though LOL