+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Roooooney!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Roooooney!

The BiG Six Penalty Rule: Any contact , no matter how minimal or trivial , in the opponent's penalty area shall be rewarded with a penalty kick provided, that the beneficiary is a member of the Big Six clubs in the Premier League. No club below Everton shall benefit from this rule.

Only remedy: a moment of genius from Gylfi and Cardiff fans left frustrated that their team would be incapabl of a performance like that. Never mind there's always envy ..and schadenfreude - no he's not our new Austrian signing.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    The BiG Six Penalty Rule: Any contact , no matter how minimal or trivial , in the opponent's penalty area shall be rewarded with a penalty kick provided, that the beneficiary is a member of the Big Six clubs in the Premier League. No club below Everton shall benefit from this rule.

Only remedy: a moment of genius from Gylfi and Cardiff fans left frustrated that their team would be incapabl of a performance like that. Never mind there's always envy ..and schadenfreude - no he's not our new Austrian signing.
    obsessed, - i think your new signing is asian, Rella Gasian

The player, when making such a blatant dive, should donate a full weeks wages including any bonuses or sponsorship payments to charity.

Grieves me to admit, but you are correct

Rule 1 of internet usage:

- Do not take the mick out of other peoples intelligence or knowledge when your own post is filled with spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.

-------------

On this thread though, how many times! Don't gloat or laugh at another team until you are sure

Man United are abysmal and mourinho is rapidly destroying his legacy.

Should be interesting watching swansea in the next two games. Otherwise I really wouldn't care about the relegation battle.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Rule 1 of internet usage:

- Do not take the mick out of other peoples intelligence or knowledge when your own post is filled with spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.

-------------

On this thread though, how many times! Don't gloat or laugh at another team until you are sure

Man United are abysmal and mourinho is rapidly destroying his legacy.

Should be interesting watching swansea in the next two games. Otherwise I really wouldn't care about the relegation battle.
    Pompous prat! Have you tried responding on this website using an iPad? It's torture, trying to fend off the pop-up ads. If you had, you could excuse me the 'e' off 'incapable'. Why don't you mark my posting so we can all see the grammatical and spelling errors?

Pompous prat! Have you tried responding on this website using an iPad? It's torture, trying to fend off the pop-up ads. If you had, you could excuse me the 'e' off 'incapable'. Why don't you mark my posting so we can all see the grammatical and spelling errors?
    No excuses.

An absolutely abysmal post that lowered the quality of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    No excuses.

An absolutely abysmal post that lowered the quality of this forum.
    image.jpg