+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Fox News, definitely not a state propaganda media outlet remember, send their two most high profile presenters to go on stage with Trump at his final rally before election day.
    Trump hires someone he saw on Fox as UN ambassador - Heather Nauert, former Fox presenter.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump hires someone he saw on Fox as UN ambassador - Heather Nauert, former Fox presenter.
    Latterly the State Department spokesperson, and one of the worse liars I've seen/heard.

By the way, was you kidding about that Holly piece? She's a bit of fluff whose only talent is reading from an autocue FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Latterly the State Department spokesperson, and one of the worse liars I've seen/heard.

By the way, was you kidding about that Holly piece? She's a bit of fluff whose only talent is reading from an autocue FFS.
    And fair play you must come across some pretty unconvincing liars on a diet of Russia Today and the other (not The Matrix, definitely not The Matrix) media of your choice so Nauert must be a quite a piece of work.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    And fair play you must come across some pretty unconvincing liars on a diet of Russia Today and the other (not The Matrix, definitely not The Matrix) media of your choice so Nauert must be a quite a piece of work.
    It's worth having a gander at Russia Today if only to ogle presenter Nikki Aaron.

You might want to give Max Keiser's thrice weekly show The Keiser Report a whirl too. Next broadcast is at 10.30am tomorrow, although every episode can be viewed online. I've perused enough of your messages to know that much of the debate in those would make you feel very uncomfortable as it's info you'll never see on Western corporate media.

It's worth having a gander at Russia Today if only to ogle presenter Nikki Aaron.

You might want to give Max Keiser's thrice weekly show The Keiser Report a whirl too. Next broadcast is at 10.30am tomorrow, although every episode can be viewed online. I've perused enough of your messages to know that much of the debate in those would make you feel very uncomfortable as it's info you'll never see on Western corporate media.
    Ogling presenters is so celebrity cult imho! She probably reads from an autocue as well!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ogling presenters is so celebrity cult imho! She probably reads from an autocue as well!
    No, she has a brain. Getting back to Trump, I often wonder whether Wales-Bales is receiving different Kremlin directives to me because I'm told to convey the line he's a Khazar stooge, while he keeps defending the orange 'shroom.

No, she has a brain. Getting back to Trump, I often wonder whether Wales-Bales is receiving different Kremlin directives to me because I'm told to convey the line he's a Khazar stooge, while he keeps defending the orange 'shroom.
    I'm not defending any person, only the rule of law. You can substitute different names into the equation and I would still have the same view.